Monday, July 7, 2008

Heritage VBS Fun!


Above is the VBS Slide Show. It is a glimpse of the over 100 people (children, their families, and youth and adult volunteers) that attended VBS to learn that Jesus is our Forever Friend! I lost my camera which has more photographs yet to be downloaded (please pray that I find it!). Many volunteers, children and activities aren't in the slide show. I have the most photos of water day. If any one has photos of the week, especially the picnic and the kids singing in Church on Sunday, please send them to me to add here.

Thank you to all the families who let their children attend. And, thank you to all the volunteers both teen and adult. This vital ministry wouldn't have been possible nor would it have been so much fun with out each of you.

Please feel free to leave your comments regarding VBS. Parents, kids, and volunteers are all welcomed to leave their impressions of the week.

Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his
life for his friends. You are my friends.- John 15: 13-14

0 comments: